Handling of Personal Information
Plan B・Estate Inc., herein referred to as 'the Company' fully understands the protection and proper management of personal information is our social responsibility, and observes all applicable laws and regulations relating to privacy protection. The Company has endeavored to establish and thoroughly implement an information management system in order to protect personal information.
Formulation and Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Management Rules
The Company has established a management system for protecting personal information, and has formulated rules for appropriate collection, use, and provision of personal information. This will be maintained and improved continually.
Personal information will be collected by appropriate and fair means to the extent necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
Personal information held by the Company will be used only to the extent necessary to achieve the specific purposes of use.
Personal information will not be provided to any third party without your advance consent, except in the cases of "Handling of Personal Information" (3) below or as required by applicable law. The Company strive to be a trusted company by providing safe and comprehensive services to our customers and all affiliated parties.
Ensuring the Accuracy and Security of Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures for safety management to prevent unauthorized access and other negative events such as loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information.
Handling of Personal Information
The Company shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, guidelines of relevant authorities concerning privacy protection in handling personal information as follows.
(1) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- In searching for potential transaction counterparties.
- For achieving the purposes described in 1 by registering with the property search systems (Real Estate Information Network System), and contract information after transactions.
- In searching for potential transaction counterparties for the sale or lease of real estate, for concluding sales, leasing, brokerage, management, and other related contracts, and for providing services based on such contracts.
- For fulfilling the management consignment contract in cases that property management is required.
- For informing customers of new products and services that the Company and its business partners believe to be of interest, in association with the operations of 1 to 4 above, and notices related after-sales services, maintenance and other administrative tasks.
- For maintaining the ledgers and their information materials based on Article 49 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act.
- For value assessment related to the sale and lease of real estate.
- For providing the necessary personal information to third parties as described in (3) below.
(2) Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company holds personal information contained in application forms, contracts, and other documents received from prospective tenants and tenants of rental properties, applicants and purchasers of sales properties, owners of real estate or other right holders who have been entrusted with the management or mediation of their real estate transactions with us, as well as personal information obtained through other appropriate means.
Personal information will be used to execute contracts with customers, manage contracts in cases of leasing transactions, and manage and provide after-sales service in cases of sales transactions. Personal information will be used to inform customers of real estate properties planned by the Company and to introduce products and services which its business partners believe to be of interest to customers.
(3) Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information held by the Company will be used to execute contracts with customers, manage contracts in cases of leasing transactions, and manage and provide after-sales service in cases of sales transactions, and according to the nature of the business, personal data including names, addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, real estate information and contract information will be provided to third parties listed in the following 1 to 10 through written documents, mail, telephone, Internet, e-mail, and advertising media. The provision of such information will be stopped upon request from the customers.
- Persons who are the counterparties to the contracts regarding the matters entrusted by the customers, or the prospective counterparties
- Other building lots and buildings business operators
- Internet advertising and other advertising providers and organizations
- Real Estate Information Network System
- Judicial scriveners and land and house investigators related to registration
- Financial institutions related to loans
- Property management companies in cases that management of the subject property is required
- In cases where management by the Company occur, business contractors as stipulated in the management contracts, financial institutions and management association officers used for withdrawal of management fee
- Credit information agencies for credit inquiries of prospective tenants
- Collectors of delinquent rent in cases that tenants fail to pay rent
- Our business partners who believe to be of interest to customers
(4) Personal Information Protection Measures
- Employee training on the protection of personal information will be implemented on a regular basis, and the personal information shall be strictly managed.
- Appropriate security measures will be taken to protect the Company's database integrity.
(5) Outsourcing the Processing of Personal Information
In cases of outsourcing all or a part of the handling of personal data held by the Company, necessary contracts will be concluded and appropriate management and supervision shall be provided.
(6) Shared Use of Personal Information
In cases of sharing of personal information, necessary measures in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information will be taken.
The Company's website may contain advertisements distributed by third parties, and in relation to this, the third parties may acquire and use cookie information of a user who visit the website.
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer by allowing websites to remember information about your website logins and inputs that sent and received between your browser and the web server when visiting the websites. If you return to that website next time, your browser returns that data to the web server in the form of a cookie, and the service provider can recall the data from your pervious sessions. If your browser settings allow you to accept all cookies, the websites will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie from your browser.
Your browser will only send cookie information sent and received by the server of that website to protect your privacy. You can alter the settings of your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or to be notified when a cookie is issued.
The setting method varies depending on your browser. See the Help menu in your browser for instructions on how to set cookies. Please note that if you alter the setting to reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, or you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
(8) Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Contact desk for various inquiries and consultations regarding the handling of personal information is as follows.
Plan B・Estate Inc.
Green Palace 1st floor,4-1-6 Fuchinobe,Sagamihara-shi,Chouo-ku,Kanagawa,Japan